What does makeup card powder mean
The so-called makeup powder, we must first understand whether the foundation-based makeup product of your choice is suitable for your skin, and you should also pay attention to the quality of the product. In addition, if there are wrinkles on the face, it can also cause powder jams. For example, if the face has fine lines and wrinkles such as nasolabial lines, and the skin is dry and peeling, it will cause the powder to be smeared. Of course, if the makeup skills are not mastered well, the same will happen if the technique is incorrect.
Remarks: Under normal circumstances, Dry skin is prone to powder sticking and floating powder after makeup. In other words, foundation products are easy to get stuck in the texture or fine lines, thus continuing the powder line state.
What are the reasons for makeup card powder floating powder
1. Problem skin with oily or sweating face, wrinkles such as nasolabial folds and crow's feet, is prone to pink powder floating.
2. Dry skin is prone to cause card powder floating when the skin is dry, dehydrated and peeling.
3. The foundation products used are not suitable for your skin type.
4. Did not do a good job of moisturizing and hydrating before applying makeup.
How to make up the makeup card powder
1. Before applying makeup, be sure to do a good job of cleansing, and then use moisturizing skin care products to maintain the skin's moist state. Then use foundation products. After finishing the foundation, use the powder to fix the makeup and press gently to make the foundation more conformable to the skin.
2. It is very important to choose cosmetics according to skin type and complexion. This can effectively avoid the phenomenon of stuck powder and floating powder, and it is not easy to remove makeup.
3. For dry skin, you can mix and dilute the foundation products used with moisturizing lotions or cosmetic oils such as olive oil for better results.
4. Carry makeup products such as foundation or powder with you, and make up from time to time to avoid uneven skin tone caused by floating powder.
1. Whether it is light makeup or heavy makeup, you must do a good job of removing makeup every day, especially eye makeup and lip makeup. These areas are prone to powder jams, and avoid accumulation of cosmetic substances that can lead to the formation of melanin and cause problem skin. Over the long term, the problem of stuck fans has become more serious.
2. In the case of stuck powder and floating powder on the face, try to use less shadow powder cosmetics daily. This is because if you do not touch up the makeup in time, the embarrassing phenomenon of agglomeration will easily occur when the face is oily or sweaty.