Source:NetWork Author:Jafon makeup brushes factory Addtime:2019-01-04 Click:
Lip makeup gives instant color to the face. Applying lip makeup alone can complete your looks if you are in a hurry. Lip makeup should be accordance with your skin tone, dress, face makeup and the time of occasion. Lipstick is the most apparent and the most important component of lip makeup. If not applied properly, it can mar the look and on the other hand, if applied properly, it can boost the morale, self-esteem. With the help of lipstick, you can change the shape and look of the lips. If your lips are not in accordance with the shape of your face, you can change the shape of the uneven lips. Without lip makeup, no makeup is complete; it gives the final touch to the makeup. To apply perfect makeup, you need practice, steady hand, patience, knowledge of right techniques and right tools.
Tools and Material Required To apply Lip Makeup:
To apply lip makeup, you will need lipsticks, lip-gloss, and lip liner, a narrow, flat brush. You should choose shade of lipstick in accordance with shape of your face, shape of your lips, skin tone and the cloth you are wearing. Also you should consider your age and color of your hair. You can choose conventional lipstick in tube or the cream type lipstick, which is applied with the help of sponge tip applicator. Make sure that lip liner pencils are finely sharpened. If you have spotty or uneven lip color, a lip base or balancer is what you require to give lips an even tone. These lip balancers give base to lipstick and color of lipstick appears clean and pure. Foe darker areas on lips, you will need lighter tone of lip balancer and for lighter areas, a dark lip balancer is needed.
Various Techniques For Application Of Lip Makeup
Priming Of The Lips
Before you apply lipstick, make sure that lips are smooth and clean. Prepare a base on the lips by applying foundation or lip balancer. It will smoothen the uneven tone of the lips. After applying it, dust a little translucent powder.
Using Lip Liner, Outline the lips
Choose a lip liner pencil of a shade matching the shade of your lipstick. Lip liner of dark shade should not be used with light colored lipstick. Lightly apply lip liner with steady hand. While applying on the upper lip, start from the center towards the edges of the lip. IN case of lower lips, apply from corner to corner.
Take a narrow, flat brush and dab little lipstick on it. Fill the outlined lips with lipstick. On the upper lips, start filling the lipstick from the middle in outward direction while in the lower lips, fill it from corner to corner. Do not apply lip color in excess. First start with less of lipstick and later, you can add more. It is more convenient than removing any extra color.
Blotting off first coat of lipstick
Take a clean tissue and put it between both lips. Press your lips lightly; it will blot off any extra lip color. After this you can apply second coat of lipstick if desired. It will help lipstick stay longer.
Applying Lip Gloss
Apply lip-gloss in the end to give lips a glossy look. People with full lips should avoid using lip-gloss.
Special Tips For Lip Makeup
- If you have heavy makeup on eyes, balance it with soft lip color. For light eye makeup, apply dark colored lip color.
- Application of lip base or foundation is important to keep the lipstick in place for longer time. It will prevent lipstick from smudging.
- You can use shining lip liner for a different look.
- If you have thick lips, you can make them look smaller by applying outline in natural shape. For this type of lips, avoid dark colors of lipstick like brown, plum, pale shimmers; instead use medium toned lip color.
- For thin lips, apply outliner pencil out of the natural shape of the lips. Draw the outline, very carefully and slowly, to get the natural shape. Fill in the lip color and finish with touch of frost on upper lips.
- If you have no particular shape of lips, draw a shape carefully, starting from the center of the lips and towards corners